What is covered?
For the first 2 years upon the date of delivery. Manufacturer will at its option, replace or repair a mattress due to manufacturing defects, at no charge (excluding transportation charge).
After the first 2 years upon the date of delivery, any replacement or repair of a mattress, will be calculated by the total number of years owned multiplied by 1/10th of the prevailing list price, plus transportation charge.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the exiting or original piece.
What is excluded under warranty
(this warranty does not apply to and excludes):
1. Normal Body impressions of 38mm (1.5 inch) or less.
Note: Body impressions are a normal phenomenon of premium bedding and indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to your body. Impressions of 38mm (1.5inch) or less on the mattress in all sleeping areas are quite possible and not considered a manufacturing defects.
2. Firmness or comfort preference of the product.
3. Mattress that is soiled, burnt or has received obvious abuse or improper care (please refer to the Mattress Care), such as mattress with inadequate support from a weak, mismatching size box spring or an improper bed frame, namely nest type and wooden rail type.
4. Mattress size that is within the tolerance level of ± 2cm in width and length.
5. Mattress height / weight
6. Cover (fabric), bent border / grid wires.
7. Bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
8. Product that is stained, soiled or infested with vermin even if defective.
9. Dust mites and bed bugs.
10. Merchandise sold " as-in", "distressed" or "floor model".
There are no products to list in this category.