Retain your proof of purchase and warranty card.
Proof of purchase with date, place of purchase and purchase price is required to obtain service under warranty. Model name label and production label must be available to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
What is covered by Mattress limited warranty?
For the first 1 or 2 years upon the date of delivery. Manufacturer will at its option, replace or repair a mattress due to manufacturing defects, at no charge (excluding transportation charge).
After the first 1 or 2 years upon the date of delivery, any replacement or repair of a mattress, will be calculated by the total number of years owned multiplied by 1/10th of the prevailing list price, plus transportation charge.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, manufacturer reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the exiting or original piece.
If a claim under the warranty is valid manufacturer will provide you with an equivalent replacement product or repair your product. Manufacturer's decision whether to repair or replace will be final.
What is excluded under warranty?
(this warranty does not apply to and excludes):
1. Normal Body impressions of 38mm (1.5 inch) or less.
Note: Body impressions are a normal phenomenon of premium bedding and indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to your body. Impressions of 38mm (1.5inch) or less on the mattress in all sleeping areas are quite possible and not considered a manufacturing defects.
2. Firmness or comfort preference of the product.
3. Mattress that is soiled, burnt or has received obvious abuse or improper care (please refer to the Mattress Care), such as mattress with inadequate support from a weak, mismatching size box spring or an improper bed frame, namely nest type and wooden rail type.
4. Mattress size that is within the tolerance level of ± 2cm in width and length.
5. Mattress height / weight
6. Cover (fabric), bent border / grid wires.
7. Bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
8. Product that is stained, soiled or infested with vermin even if defective.
9. Dust mites and bed bugs.
10. Merchandise sold " as-in", "distressed" or "floor model".
11. Failure to comply to manufacturer's care and maintenance instructions.
What is covered by Bed Frame limited warranty?
All bed frames carry a 1 year frame structure guarantee.
This guarantee covers only a free or at our option to replace free of charge (other than transportation and upholstery cost) for the wood structure in our bed frames within the first 1 year due to defect on workmanship only.
This guarantee ensures that the wood is fungi free and free from powder post beetles.
If identical models are not available at the time of repair or replacement, manufacturer reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing or original piece.
There are no products to list in this category.